Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quick & Easy Chicken Noodle Soup

Move over canned soup! This quick and easy meal will make you never want to buy soup in a can again! If you don’t have a pressure cooker – it may prove to be a worthwhile investment (my opinion is electric is easiest). Mine is a multi-function electric that can slow cook, pressure cook, cook rice, brown, etc.  It is my go to appliance on busy dinner nights. I also like it on those cold days or sick days when you just don’t feel like cooking. This soup is comforting and filling. I used to love having chicken noodle soup on hand but I will only make homemade from now on. Using this recipe, I know exactly what it is in the soup and can rest easy knowing that I’m giving my family something healthy with no preservatives. This makes about 4 large servings.

Chicken Noodle Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!