Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Meal Plan Week 08/25/13-08/31/13

Good Afternoon!

Wow - the last week of August is sneaking up on us. Summer flew by! You may soon notice that my meal plans and recipes will be a little "lighter". I recently saw my doctor and have been put on a low-carb diet in addition to the low-fat, gluten-free diet I'm already on. It's going to be a struggle but I'm trying to get in a good mindset. I could never understand people's obsession with food, but I get it now. I can also totally understand why diets are so hard and rarely work. I have drastically changed my own diet to improve my health. I'm still now where I want to be but I can only hope that this new adjustment will help. Anyways - I will be adapting a lot of my recipes to better reflect this new change. Wish me luck! :)

25
26
27
28
29
30
31
SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
Breakfast
egg muffins
egg muffins
oatmeal
scrambled
egg
scrm egg
baked
bacon
bacon
almond milk
eggs
toast
milk
eggs
fruit
fruit
berries
banana
fruit
smoothie
fruit
tea
tea
tea
tea
tea
tea
tea
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
Lunch
veggie
avocado
chicken
turkey
chicken
turkey
veggie
skewers
orange
cucumber
veggie
salad
veggies
mac & 
cheese
chicken wrap
radish
rollup
cheese
wrap
cheese
water
water
water
water
water
water
water
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
Dinner
turkey
shrimp
baked 
pressure cook
quesadillas
bean
asparagus
meatballs
beets
sw potato
chicken
corn
salad
soup
spaghetti
salad
salmon
veggies
veggies
shrimp
bread
water
water
water
water
water
water
water
Snack
Snack
Snack
Snack
Snack
Snack
Snack
yogurt
trailmix
cheese
trailmix
guac dip
PB celery
veggies
almonds
carrots
grapes
peaches
veggies
trailmix
trailmix
red wine pears
ice cream
popcorn
PB celery
fruit pizza
ice cream
GF granola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!