Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 22, 2013

Smoked Chicken Antipasto


My husband hates olives – with a passion. Therefore, I don’t make many things with them but I love antipasto! Sometimes I just make a little bit for myself since I know no one else will eat it. This is a different take on the traditional version but it’s still delicious! Instead of using salami or pepperoni, I added some leftover smoked chicken and it worked great. Serve this as a side dish or it is also good on crackers or pita chips. Makes about 1 cup.

¼ cup cooked chicken, diced
¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
¼ cup artichokes, chopped
¼ cup roasted red peppers, chopped
½ tsp white wine
1 tsp Italian dressing (I’ve used red wine vinaigrette also)
  • In a small bowl, combine chicken, olives, artichokes, and peppers.
  • Pour wine and dressing over mixture and stir until combined.
  • Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!