Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Skillet Summer Medley


This recipe is another little accident. I was trying to think of a good side dish to serve with some chicken and also try to use up some of our garden produce. I had plenty of these items and just decided to throw it together. It turned out great! I never would have thought to mix them together but it worked! It’s a very quick & easy dish also!

1 medium zucchini, diced
1 cup corn, fresh or canned
1 cup okra, diced
½ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp ground ginger
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
  • Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in diced veggies and stir until coated with the olive oil.
  • While cooking, sprinkle over the garlic salt, ginger, paprika and pepper. Sauté in the skillet for about 15 minutes or until veggies are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!