Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 3, 2014

Artichoke Olive Feta Pizza

I love making pizza. There are so many different varieties to try and everyone can get what they want. My son wanted plain pepperoni pizza which I can’t eat. I wanted olives on mine, which my husband won’t touch! So everyone got what they wanted. I just split the dough into three pieces and baked everyone their own “personalized” pizza. Of course, mine was the best : ) so it gets posted. I wanted something a little salty but still savory and very Mediterranean. This pizza is just that! Makes one serving – about a 5” pizza but the dough mixture will make about one regular 14” pizza crust.

1 pkg of pizza dough (I used Namaste allergy free brand and split it three ways)
1 Tbsp pizza sauce (preferably homemade!)
1 Tbsp diced onions
1 tsp olive oil
½ tsp white wine vinegar
¼ cup Swiss chard, finely chopped
1 Tbsp diced mushrooms
1 Tbsp artichoke, chopped
1 Tbsp Greek olives, chopped (I used a green, black, kalamata mix)
1 Tbsp feta cheese
  •  Pre-bake pizza dough according to package instructions. 
  • Meanwhile, sauté onions, mushrooms and chard in olive oil. Add in artichokes, olives and vinegar. 
  • Cook for about 8 minutes or until vegetables are soft. 
  • Spread sauce over top of pizza crust, sprinkle over vegetable mixture and top with Feta cheese. 
  • Bake at 450° for about 10-15 minutes or until pizza starts to brown. Use more or less toppings as you’d like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!