Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Banana Nut N'oatmeal

I love oatmeal, especially during the winter. However, I’ve learned I’m highly sensitive to oats in addition to the gluten. So I decided to create this “n’oatmeal” as in “no oat oatmeal”, or something. Anyway, I threw in some of my favorite grains and flavors. This tastes similar to a banana nut bread or banana nut crunch cereal in a soft, warm version.  The cinnamon really accentuates the flavors in the dish. Make a big batch one day and eat on it the rest of the week. It keeps well in the fridge for a couple days; just add a little more milk to your bowl when you warm it up! Check it out at the link below!

Banana Nut N'oatmeal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!