Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cheddar Garlic Biscuits

You can easily find a “copy-cat” recipe for those wonderful little biscuits served at Red Lobster – Cheddar Bay Biscuits I believe – all over the internet. I very rarely ate there and actually had these similar biscuits at home long before I ever ate them at the restaurant. You can also find the recipe on the back of Bisquick boxes. These little recipes are not gluten free. I hate to tell my secrets and try to make light of an awesome biscuit recipe but these are not difficult to make. All I did was substitute a few little things to make them gluten free and add my own touch. SO simple but still tasty! I suggest making a big batch though – you will want more than one! Go check out my new website for the full recipe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!