Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow Ice Cream - Dairy free!

I’m not sure if it’s snowing where you are but I think like half of the US has snow or is getting ready to. We have about 6 inches where we are. We got to go out and play for a little bit (before the wind got bitter cold!) and we had a blast. Of course, my son wanted to come in and make snow ice cream. Just because we can’t have dairy anymore, doesn’t mean we can’t have snow ice cream! This is so fun for kids to make and of course help gather snow. Enjoy this little extra post for today and stay warm!!


3 cups of fresh, CLEAN snow (I would probably have an adult gather the clean snow; kids tend to have dirty hands!)
¾ cup almond milk
½ cup coconut milk (canned preferably)
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup stevia or sugar


  • In a large bowl, combine ingredients and blend until well combined. It’s that easy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!