Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Apple Cider Chai Latte


How about another warm fall drink to start your Sunday?? Last week I made a Pumpkin Spice Chai Latte and it was great – apparently you all thought so as well! I need a warm drink this morning and had some freshly juiced apples so I thought we’d give it a try! Grab a mug, pour some of this delicious latte and have a quiet moment to yourself (or do like I did and try to tune out your kids for a couple seconds!).

½ cup almond milk
½ cup strong brewed chai tea
¼ cup fresh apple juice (not from concentrate!)
1 tsp honey
½ tsp cinnamon
Whipped topping, if desired
Apple pie spice, if desired
  • In a saucepan, combine milk, tea, juice, honey and cinnamon and bring to boiling.
  • Cook for a couple minutes and let cool.
  • Once tea has cooled slightly, pour into a mug.
  • Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of apple pie spice if desired. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!