Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Homemade Coffee Creamer


I don’t typically drink coffee or other caffeinated beverages. However, my husband HAS to have coffee in the mornings. When I did drink coffee I had to have the flavored kind with the sweetest creamers. It was pretty much just sugary milk with a splash of coffee. We haven’t bought coffee creamer in months, mainly because I forget since I don’t use it now. I felt a little bad for my husband this morning and decided while he was out hunting – I would make him some creamer for his coffee when he got home. This is a standard base creamer with a touch of cinnamon and other spices to give it more flavor. Now I’m curious so I will probably be trying different varieties! This makes about 8 oz of creamer.

¾ cup of almond milk
2 Tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp stevia
1 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp nutmeg
¼ tsp allspice
  • Place ingredients in a sealed jar, glass, container of some sort and shake up really well. That’s it!
  • Store in the refrigerator for up to about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!