Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - Easy!


You can’t go the first week into October without a pumpkin recipe – so here is mine!  These were so easy. I cut out a step by using a GF sugar cookie mix and it turned out great. I don’t like using mixes all of the time but I have found some of them to be really good (with ingredients I can actually pronounce). I cut out some of the fat by using pumpkin and also boosting some extra flavor. A perfect twist on the traditional snicker doodle. These are great in the afternoon with a cup of hot tea!
 


1 package GF sugar cookie mix
½ cup pumpkin
2 eggs
¼ cup oil
1 Tbsp cinnamon
¼ cup coconut sugar
  • In a large mixing bowl, combine cookie mix, pumpkin, eggs and oil until well blended.
  • In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and coconut sugar.
  • Form dough into 1 inch balls and roll into sugar mixture until coated.
  • Place on a greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and flatten with palm.
  • Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool about 10 minutes. Store in a sealed container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any questions or comments. I'm always looking for positive feedback to help improve my cooking!